Saturday, March 17, 2012

Healthy Chocolate Chip Cookies....yeah its real.


Wow. 10 days since my last post. Sorry with work and going out of town to see my family last weekend I haven't been able to blog. I also haven't cooked much. Jman has been the chef the last few days. I did however bake some cookies early in the week. We bought the mix at Honeyville Grain. Gluten free, dairy free, wheat free and nut free. Made with dark chocolate chunks. Really yummy and a fun and more healthy treat to reward our hard work. I highly recommend this mix. It was easy and they turned out delicious. Even those who hate healthy food LOVED them! We are still rockin and rollin with living an Eat to Live lifestyle. We shrink more and more each day. Feels great. Just got our bountiful basket and two Mexican packs. Look for some yummy recipes over the next few days!



Happy St. Patrick's Day! 




No comments:

Post a Comment